I placed an order but I didn’t receive a confirmation email…what’s going on?
- Please kindly check your SPAM folder to see if your confirmation email was sent there.
What is the order processing timeline?
- After we receive your order, we verify payment to avoid fraud, which helps us protect the costumer. Also, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product’s quality prior to shipment.
- Processing time varies depending on the specific product, with the average processing time being approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item’s stock status.
Oh no, I messed up my shipping address! Can I change it?
- If this happens to you, just email us at email@example.com as soon as you can so that we can make the change before it ships out. If your order has already been shipped, we will still try to make it right. We understand how frustrating it can be to pay for something you can’t use.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders are shipped out directly from any of our warehouses in the U.S, Europe, or Asia and they will do everything they can to ship your order as fast as possible! Due to the popularity of our low prices, please do allow an estimated 1-4 weeks, but can take as long as 6 weeks for delivery. We always aim to post your order as quickly as possible, but there might be some delays – especially for best selling items! Your patience is appreciated.
I don’t have a tracking number, when will I get it?
- An automated email will be sent when tracking number is available.
- You can also use our Order Lookup feature on our website for status.
But wait, my tracking number doesn’t work…are you guys a scam?
- No we are not a scam. If your order has just shipped, please do allow some time for the status of the shipment to update on the system. We appreciate your patience!
What’s your refund/exchange policy?
- If there’s something wrong with your order (wrong product, defective product, etc.), return it to us within 15 days of delivery and we will be happy to issue a refund or replacement.
Why is my order being shipped in different packages?
- If you have a multi-item order, each item may be shipped from one of our many different warehouses to expedite shipping. This is to ensure you get your items as fast as possible. Please don’t panic if you don’t receive all of your items together…you will receive your order complete! Alternatively, if an item is very popular and it goes on back order, we might ship your items at different times, in different packages, to prevent holding up your order.
What happens if my order gets stuck or lost in the mail?
- All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets stuck in customs, sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we apologize! This is something that is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you a new package if possible. Please see our refund and return policy for when this might be applicable to shipping situations.