Ketone Breath Meter | Ketogentic Diet, Weight loss And Diabetics – Keyring
|Tips: Keto Monitor, which is highly developed to analyze acetone on your breath that your body produces when you’re in a state of ketosis.
Product Features :
1.Digital breath ketosis monitor with audible alert
2.0.00-person is not in a state of ketosis; 0.01- indicates light state of ketosis; 0.02~0.04- indicates optimal state of ketosis
3.Quick response and resume time.
4. Auto power off for save the battery energy
5. Blinking letter Y= Yes tested person is in a state of ketosis
6. Blinking letter N=No tested person is not in a state of ketosis
7.Easy-carrying with key-chain.
8. Quick response and resume
9. Auto power-off
10. Red-colored back light
11. Power input: Use 2x AAA 1.5 v alkaline batteries (not included)
12. Digital display results
Packaging & Delivery
Unit N.W/Size: 36g/112×68×22mm
Inner Pakcing: gift box
Qty per Carton: 100pcs
Carton Meas: 43×31×30cm
– ease of use, just one breath in and you got results
– convenience, no need for annoying blood an urine tests
– speed, takes 10 seconds to get results
– portability, small portable device
– price, cheapest way to measure ketones on the market
How does Keto monitor work?
Keto Monitor utilizes technology to measure ketones via breath analysis of acetones
1. Press the power button to open the device.
2. The device will warm up and start counting down 10 seconds.
3. During blow countdown, 10-0 seconds, blow normally into the device.
•Take in a moderately deep breath and hold it for 5-10 seconds (blowing directly into the device reduces the concentration of ketones).
•Breath out slowly and then start blowing on the device when it says blow until the countdown reaches 0.
This is to ensure that the air is from your lungs and not just
4. Read the results on the LCD display. If you’re in Ketosis state, you should be getting 0.2-0.6 g/l readings. Replicate the test every morning in a fasted state for best accuracy.
Here is some more instruction on how to use it correctly:
– for most accurate results take a measurement at fasted state in the morning.